CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

i dont get this. i spent 15 mintues just now at NTUC trying to look the some nescafe coffee powder. i want black coffee. not anything with creamer or whatever. they dont have it at all! and the only brands that have black coffee mixes are like SUPER and OWL which is eww. how come nescafe dont have at all? grrrrr. i even bought a cup to bring to work already lah. now got no use for it.

guess who called me just now while i was having my meesua to tell me that shes HIGH. from what??? TYPING!! yes... the coolest thing to do lately. getting high on typing. like all you need to do is bring your keyboard out.. then you can get high anywhere, everywhere already. hahah..

10 things you can do to totally piss/irritate me.

1) poke/pinch/tap/hit me when im sleeping to wake me up.

lemme think about the rest soon.

oldchangkee is just below oglivy now. ITS EVIL! FOOD IS EVIL! I HOPE IT CLOSES DOWN IN LIKE 1 WEEK!!!!!!!!

ohh. anyway im selling my puma 96 hours wallet. will post a picture up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home